Thursday, March 1, 2018

February 2018 signing off and Hello March 2018!!!


February you have been quite challenging but I am thankful nonetheless!!! This month, I made a commitment to achieve mindfulness, wellness and to take care of myself.  As I have previously mentioned, charity begins at home.  I cannot give what I do not have.. So I have to take care of myself, be at peace with myself, be genuinely happy, be more involved to accomplish a healthier and active lifestyle so I can share my peace, my happiness, my positive mental and emotional disposition to my love ones and to my circle! 

February paved the way for me to attend my 1st ever meditation and yoga classes!  I am also dedicating time every night to medidate, to recharge and reconnect with myself. 
I continue to be a present parent to my son (this is my vocation jejeje) and to be a present, dedicated, passionate homemaker, wife, person and professional! Thank you February:
  • For all the times I lovingly spent with my biggest love, my son!!! For all the fun reading sessions I have had with my son (everynight, we read a book and we are on our way to finishing Mr. Willy Wonka´s Chocolarte Factory jejeje),  for our Friday afternoon quality sessions, for our weekends get together
  • For my massage sessions jajajaja
  • For the memorable conversations I shared with my husband, my family and my friends. 
  • For another successful month at work (even if at times there are just so many parallel initiatives happening… but all in a day´s work). 
  • For the fact that I am still alive and breathing! 


And to you March 2018, welcome and please be kind and nice to us!! Something big, fun, memorable and love filled is coming this March!!
Let´s all have a love filled, blessed, spontaneous, happy March 2018!!
Take care!
Thank you!

not my photo. captured from the internet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment