Sunday, July 1, 2018

Welcome July and thank you June...

Officially, the 1st semester of 2018 has culminated.  

Many many thanks June for everything that you made me experience.  It was a roller coaster ride as I continue to recover from my anxiety, as I am still on medical leave, as I spend more time on meditation, yoga, acupuncture, therapeutic massages and footing.  My son finished the school year with extremely flying colors!! The high grades are icing on the cake but what is important is the discipline and the habits that my son have developed. 

Welcome July 2018.  For this month, we will celebrate my younger brother´s birthday.. I will continue to have medical appointments as a In aspire and work hard to go back to my normal life the soonest possible time.  And we will continue to enjoy summer in Madrid. 

Let´s all have a great time.  Take care!!! 

 *** not my photo. lifted from the internet... 


No comments:

Post a Comment