Sunday, August 5, 2018

Welcome August and thank you July!!!

My gratitude towards July maybe a bit late as I usually write my thank you and welcome month post exactly on the 1st day of the incoming month.  But the start of August has been quite crazy... Nonetheless, better late than sorry!! :) :) :) 

Thank you beautiful July... As it is in your month that finally got the clearance of my doctors to go back to work, after being away on medical leave for 1,5 months.  I am still under medication but I am doing my best to adapt to my usual and normal life as possible.  My son completed his summer camp and I had the beautiful privilege to drip him off and pick him up whenever possible.   During the month of July, I also visited Kiko, an old friend, ex-colleague, who now works as a premiere barista in Monkee Koffee.  I also spent a few sessions to learn how to ride the bicycle. Hahahaha I am still a work in progress though.  And my son and I perfected our homemade pancakes!! Delish as always!!!!  I also discovered a new Korean Drama series which I binge watched Its Okay, That´s Love

My back to the office regime was a success, if I may so.. Thank you to the blessings of my Savior, to the unwavering love of my family and support of my colleagues.  It is back to normal - long hours at work, meetings, parallel tasks to be accomplished.. But the important thing is to recognize when I am spreading myself too thinly and in the process, take a deep breath and enjoy the moment, seize the day.  

Thank you July for all the beautiful memories.. And to you August.. we may have started you quite busy, as we have had bedbugs issues at home but we are now back to normal.  This August, 5 family members (2 siblings and 3 nephews!!!) in the Philippines are scheduled to celebrate their birthday!! I am obviously far from them, but no distance can separate us nor can stop me from sending my love and greetings to them!!  

And although we are in the peak of summer, we are very, but very busy at work.  So this is going to be crazy schedule but again, one day at at time.  Can´t wait for my summer holidays!!! 

Have a fun and fabulous August!! Let´s enjoy the summer heat!!!! 

Not my photo.. Lifted from the net...

 Not my photo.. Lifted from the net...
 Kiko and I in Monkee Koffee
 My little Mster Chef perfecting our homemade pancakes 
 One of the things I miss the most and ensure that I make time for them for my peace of mind and sanity... :)  
 Not my photo.. Lifted from the net... (It´s Okay That´s Love)....
  Not my photo.. Lifted from the net... (It´s Okay That´s Love)....
                        My beautiful July flowers... My favorite daisies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment