Monday, July 23, 2018

My literal street style summer fashion..

I am a very pragmatic, active, on the go, and busy yet full of love working mother.   I don´t dress up for style, rather I dress up for comfort and practicality.  

That´s why I so love summer!!!  During summer and as I hail from a tropical country, I do not need to do layering to protect me from the cold weather.  I need to apply sunscreen and hydrating cream though.  During summer, it is so easy to pick up my comfortable street style clothes, sometimes even wrinkled, fresh from the clothesline (not ironed) clothes.  

During weekdays, office days, I do my best to look as professional as I can.  Though I love wearing mini skirts hehehehe I make it a point that it is not tacky at all. Hehehehe 

On weekends, as I am a mom on the go, I wear very comfortable shorts, trainers/sneakers, cotton shirts and comfortable bags to store all the necessities of my son and my medicines as well. This simple and easy style of clothing enables me to run after my son when necessary, play football, basketball with him when necessary and gives me the flexibility to be mobile.  

I am not posh nor sophisticated at all.  I am very hardworking, organized, loving mom trying to overcome my anxiety disorder and this pragmatism is all reflected in the simplicity of my matter of dressing up. 

Here´s a sneak peek of my very predictable street style summer fashion.. by the way, my spring and autumn fashion is the same only i add up a jersey, sweatshirt or a jacket. Heheehe I try to wear shorts as long as my body can endure the cold temperature. Hahahahaha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment