Saturday, June 9, 2018

Welcome June.. Thank you May...






I culminated May 2018 and commenced June 2018 with my medical leave.  I have had recurring bouts with anxiety which impeded my day to day activities, impacting my work.  In spite of this occurence, it is not to say that May 2018 was an awesome month!! 

So May 2018, I would like to thank you for: 
1.  Keeping me stronger physically, mentally and spiritually - the anxiety attacks made me hang on to my faith deeper and have helped me trust my medical team who are attending to me.  

2.  My 41st birthday!! I had a simple celebration at home.  I just cooked Pinoy spaghetti and bought a small cake. The best part of it all was the beautiful Happy Birthday song rendered to me by my son. 



3.   My Valencia day trip that reunited me with my youngest brother who works as a photographer in an international cruise.  



4.  Our beautiful team building in the city center of the iconic Segovia, home to the famous Acueducto.  







And to you June, even if I started you in my medical leave.. I am just hopeful that I will keep getting better.  June is going to be amazing as it will mark the culmination of the academic school year and the commencement of summer!! Yehey!!! 

Let´s all be hopeful, prayerful, positive and kind. As always! Spread the good vibes!!!  








No comments:

Post a Comment