Thursday, May 10, 2018

Road to Wellness.. Challenging week for me...

I feel like crying right now.  I am feeling down.  Today is Thursday, 4th day of the work week. And I just took my anti anxiety pill for the 3rd straight day.  And this is eating me up. 


Not my photo. Taken from kdrama fever. 

I have a prescribed anti-anxiety medication that I take on cases that I feel that the attack is just too much.  It does not reset me but the prescribed medication is there to calm me.

On Tuesday, I took it because I felt so uneasy and my heart was palpitating a lot.  On Wednesday (yesterday), I was okay but I got so overly distracted with one meeting after the other, loud voices, people talking at the same time that I cannot concentrate at all.. In the end, I took another pill.  And today, I was presenting, and it started well but in the course of the presentation, maybe because I spoke fast again, my heart starting pounding and accelerating.  And I was unable to relax from then.  I had to leave the meeting 2x and even had to request my line manager to answer some questions on my behalf.  I took half of my anti anxiety pill which took effect immediately.  

This has been a challenging week so far.  I am sad why this is happening more frequently and why I am unable to deal with it correctly.  I understand that this is a process and I have to consistently breathe, breathe and experience breathing.  But I was unable to do it while I was going through the attack stage.  I am feeling black, blue and beaten.  I embrace the sadness that is engulfing me right now and eventually I will move on.  


Not my photo. Taken from the internet.  


I am writing this down to alleviate the pain and the sadness that I am feeling inside.  I am very grateful for my line manager who has been so super understanding with me and my condition.  This pains me a lot because I am an excellent trainer, I have great presentation skills and it has happened 3x that I got strong palpitations during important meetings.  I know I will get over this, will recover.  I just have to be patient, consistent and to believe that I can overcome this. 

At this point I feel like crying and I know crying helps me gets rid of these negative emotions... In spite of this, I close my eyes and I still feel the unwavering love of my God and of my family and friends and the support of my workmates. 

Not my Photo. Taken from the Internet... 

This is just a test, a challenging phase and I am hopeful that I will get over this.  

Thank you my Lord and my God.  And thank you to you for reading this and for understanding my feelings through this post.  Take care!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment