Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Amateur cook in me.. Peach Cobbler

Cooking is therapeutic for me. It relaxes me and strengthens my meditation, mindfulness goals and it just helps me be me... 

This peach cobbler recipe is from Guy Feiri. I saw it from Food Network. It was really mouth watering and easy to prepare. 

Here it goes.. 
Complexity: Easy
Preparation and Cooking time: 1 hour

Ingredients:
Peach cobbler base:
1 medium sized caned peaches, drained
A dash of cinnamon
Cornstarch and water
1/2 cup flour
1 Medium sized lemon, extract the lemon juice

Crunch topping:
1 cup oats
Raisins (the original recipe has cranberries)
Butter, room temperature
Cinnamon
Walnuts, crushed

Procedure:
1. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the peach cobblet base. Add
2. in a separate bowl, Mix all the Ingredients for the crunch topping
3. Place the peach cobbler base in a pan and put on top portion ofthe crunchy typing
4. Put in the oven for 20 minutes
5. Add the rest of the crunchy topping and put back in the oven for another 15minutes. 

Best served with vanilla ice cream but in our case, we used frozen low fat yogurt. Hehehe

Ready to serve!!! Enjoy!!!  Thank you!!!! 

 Peach Cobbler Base
 Crunchy topping
 Ready to go to the oven
Ready to eat!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment