Sunday, October 30, 2022

Birthday Cakes/Sweets and Where to order (Madrid, Spain)

A birthday cake is a standard centerpiece on a birthday party. As a self confessed, a certified and a true blue sweet tooth, cakes, pastries are part of my day to day living. I know that is it not hte healthiest but I try to compensate with my exercise, eating moderately and striking a healthy balance. 

My son inherited my sweet tooth and my love for food.  I actually beam with pride when my son gave me a score of 20, when the scale was only 1 to 10, in the cooking category. My mummy heart just exploded!! 

I have managed to pull off collaboration with some pastry chefs here in Madrid for my son´s birthday cakes. I am not a good baker and just do not have the skills for bakings so I leave it to the experts.  My son and his friends look forward to his birthday cake year after year. We have had some 1D and 3D Thomas and Friends Cakes, Paw Patrol 3D cakes, Covid Cake, American School bus cake and in his recent 12th birthday, he had a bookworm birthday cake. Flavors are always on point, chocolate, which is a sure winner for kids. Although in some instances, fondant and gum pastes are used, we always inform the kids and the parents of those extremely sweet ingredients and insist that they are for decor purposes. In this post, I am sharing with you his cakes.  

And if you are in Madrid, Spain, here´s a list of the pastry chefs and pastry stores where we source commission our cakes.  Hope you´ll find this useful. 

Nonis Bakery - El Lado Mas Dulce de Madridhttps://nonisbakery.es/

Bite Me: Vegan Donuts

Celicioso

Thank you and may all our sweet dreams come true! 


Personalized birthday cakes 
12th birthdaay cake for a bookworm






No comments:

Post a Comment