Sunday, October 30, 2022

Love in different forms: Haiku version

A MOTHER´S LOVE
9 months you in me 
Heartbeat, our life, one we are
Love, support, I am 

FOR MY HUSBAND 
My support you are 
Hero, partner, provider 
Thankful for your love 

A DAUGHTER´S LOVE 
With me through it all 
Laugh, cry, rain, shine, together 
Always, I love you 

SELF LOVE 
Start the day,feel good 
See beauty in you always 
Joy, rest you deserve 

MESSY HOUSE FULL OF LOVE 
Toys books everywhere
Topsy turvy upside down 
Yet love fills my home

PASSION FOR WORK
Calls, deadlines, long days 
Excel, passion, commitment 
Thankful, I have you 

SILENCE/MEDITATION 
Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. 
Eyes closed. Connect. Imagine. 
Recharge. Laugh. Live. 

Photo lifted from the net. CTTO. Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment