Sunday, April 26, 2020

Covid Chronicles: Q&A in this time of Covid

Working from home with the kiddos is literally juggling between the kids, family and work.  My 9 year old love of my life, my precious son, is always understanding with our work commitments. But there are days that he is more clingy. And when he sits on my lap and looks at me with the puppy eyes, please mom look, how can my heart not melt and give in?  In one of my conference calls, he gladly obliged for a Q&A as I cannot move away from my laptop and my headset.  😀😀

Sharing with you our random and impromptu Q&A, done on April 16, 4pm.  

I had to be somewhat present in my conference call but the important thing is my son and I had a quick yet meaningful mom and son quality time.  I love you always my son! Always and forever! 


Question
Answer
  • How many days are we in quarantine
  •  A LOT (with feelings!)

  • What do you miss most during this quarantine
  • My school

  • Who do you miss most during this quarantine
  • My friends and family/relatives
  • What have you been eating
  • A LOT of stuff

  • What is your most favorite activity during this quarantine
  • Doing homework, I really like that

  • Do you take a shower daily
  • No

  • Do you brush your teeth daily
  • Yes

  • Have you been sleeping late
  • Yes

  • Have you been sleeping well

  • Yeap

  • What will be your 1st activity when quarantine is lifted

  • Go out to the park, go to school

  • Message to Covid

  • You're stupid and I hate you

  • Are you happy with the way the govt is managing the covid pandemic

  • Yes, because they are doing their best

  • Do you clap your hands at 8pm to salute the frontliners

  • Yes

  • What is your favorite TV program during this covid

  • Victorious of Nikoledeon

  • What is your favorite movie

  • Toy Story 4

  • Have you been spending lots of time with mom and dad

  • Yes

  • Who spends more time with you dad or mom

  • Both

  • What keeps you busy
  • Doing homework and playing with my toys

  • Have you been reading a lot
  • Yes

  • What was the last book that you read
  • Geronimo Stilton Wild, Wild West

  • What is your typical bfeakfast

  • Cookies, toast and milk

  • What is your typical snacks

  • Apple

  • What is a new skill that you have learned during this quarantine

  • I learned how to do canapes

  • What values did you learn or relearn

  • To be more respectful and contain my emotions especially when I want to go out

  • What household chore do you do

  • Prepare the dining table, clear the dining table and tidy up my toys

  • Do you wash your hands often

  • Yes

  • Do you watch Kdramas with Mom

  • Sometimes

  • Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Min Ho

  • None of them

  • Do you talk to Google Nano/Okay Google

  • Sometimes

  • What was the last song you requested from Okay Google

  • Follow the Leader by Wysin and Yandel

  • What was the last song you sang

  • Well, I practically didn't sing any song

  • What was the last meal that you ate

  • Chicken Curry

  • Who cooked the chicken curry

  • My Mom

  • Was it delicious

  • Yes, pretty delicious I have to say. It was the best chicken curry I've had in my life

  • Message

  • We can do this! We can beat this virus, once and for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment